Website Ross River Dena Council
Compensation: $________ (starting salary is commensurate with experience)
Ross River Dena Council is seeking an ambitious and experienced person to join and lead our Administration team – a dedicated group of Directors, Program Managers and Officers who support the sustainable delivery of programs and services to our members.
The ideal candidate is someone with a strong track record of success managing people and budgets, significant program delivery experience, excellent communication skills, tremendous familiarity with our community and how to work with all levels of government, and is someone who welcomes the opportunities and challenges that come with life in a remote northern community.
The Executive Director position plays an instrumental role to support informed decision making, both by leadership and by staff, and is responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations, annual budgets, human resources, communications, the administration of funding agreements, and with the development and implementation of RRDC policies, processes and procedures.
We are looking for someone who:
- Works well with others to achieve results;
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has experience in overseeing day-to-day operations;
- Is an excellent communicator with strong writing and presentation skills;
- Is committed to accountability and transparency;
- Is a sound fiscal manager who can advise Council on policies, processes, procedures and best practices.
- To review the full job description for this position: Download PDF
- To submit your resume for this position, select the “Apply for job” button below.
- Your resume should include a cover letter that outlines how you meet the selection criteria.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.