Website Ross River Dena Council
The Ross River Dena Council is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Covid-19 Outreach Coordinator. This is a part-time term position (3-month term) with possibility of extension.
Compensation: $29 hourly / 20 hours per week
- Provide and distribute information as required and acting as a resource to the community;
- Monitoring PPE within the offices and maintaining supply;
- Monitoring of the Ross River COVID-19 Support Line;
- Assisting community members with self-isolation support including those who have travelled and/or those who may have been exposed to COVID-19;
- Assisting with the development and implementation of the Ross River 2021 COVID-19 Action Plan;
- Assisting with awareness and readiness in advance of vaccine clinics and/or info sessions (i.e. posters, social media, etc.);
- Perform other outreach duties as requested.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Class 5 driver’s license;
- Excellent communicator and motivated team builder;
- Knowledge of COVID-19 guidelines;
- Ability to keep records and lead zoom meetings.
APPLY WITH RESUME BY: THURSDAY, APRIL 8, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.