Website Ross River Dena Council
Compensation: $_______ (starting salary is commensurate with experience)
Ross River Dena Council is now inviting applications for the Director of Social Programming position.
The ideal candidate is someone with a strong track record of success managing people and budgets, significant program delivery experience, excellent communication skills, and familiarity with the opportunities and challenges that come with life in a remote northern community.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Social Programming is responsible for the sustainable delivery of social programs, including, but not limited to, the Income Assistance Program and Assisted Living Program. This position manages day-to-day operations and supports the administration of funding agreements in accordance with RRDC policies, processes and procedures.
We are looking for someone who:
- Works well with others to achieve results;
- Enjoys multi-tasking and has experience in overseeing day-to-day operations;
- Is an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills;
- Is committed to accountability and transparency;
- Is a sound manager who understands the importance of following best practices and reporting on results.
- To see the detailed job ad posted for this position: Download PDF
- To submit your resume for this position, select the “Apply for job” button below.
- Your resume should include a cover letter that outlines how you meet the selection criteria.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com